VIVO X60 PRO
The Vivo X50 Pro was the first smartphone in India to feature a gimbal camera system. This allowed the primary camera sensor to physically move to compensate for shakes and wobbles. Vivo has now released the Vivo X60 Pro, a successor to the X50 Pro that claims to be better than the original.
The Vivo X60 Pro also includes the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC, which should help it deliver on performance. I ran the X60 Pro through all of our standard tests to see how it performed.
- 48MP+13MP+13MP Rear Camera | 32MP Selfie Camera
- 16.65cm (6.56″) AMOLED Display with 120Hz Refresh Rate and 2376 x 1080 pixels resolution.
- Memory & SIM: 12GB RAM | 256GB internal memory | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual-standby (5G).
- Funtouch OS 11.1 (based on Android 11) operating system with Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 octa core processor
- 33W flash charging with 4200mAh battery (Type-C).