If you are a power user, you should consider the iPad Pro. The device is available in two screen sizes, with the 11-inch iPad Pro being closer to the 10-inch form factor.
The primary distinction between the two screen sizes is the technology used to power the display. The 12.9-inch model has mini LED backlighting, whereas the 11-inch model has traditional LED backlighting.
Both variants have the same power and performance under the hood. The new iPad Pro models are powered by Apple’s M1 chips, which are also used in the Mac Mini, new MacBook Air, and iMac.
- Apple M1 chip for next-level performance
- Stunning 27.96 cm (11-inch) Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone, and P3 wide color
- TrueDepth camera system featuring Ultra Wide front camera with Center Stage
- 12MP Wide camera, 10MP Ultra Wide camera, and LiDAR Scanner for immersive AR
- Stay connected with ultrafast Wi-Fi and 4GLTE
- Go further with all-day battery life
- Thunderbolt port for connecting to fast external storage, displays, and docks